Armory, Oregon National Guards, Salem, Oregon
June 17, 1912



This same old postcard can be found on the Salem Public Library,
"Historic Photos", page. The caption found there reads:

"This photo taken June 17, 1912 shows the dedication of the Salem Armory."

The old Salem Armory was located on the corner of Ferry and Liberty Street. It was razed in July 1962, and replaced with a new building located at the Oregon State Fairgrounds, where it remains in service to the community to this day.




2000 Roxann Gess Smith
All Rights Reserved




..... Return to the Oregon Postcards Index
..... Return to the Oregon - American Local History Network
..... Return to the - American Local History Network